- 100 day crown - usually with tally marks around the outside adding up to 100
- snack mix made with 10 pieces of 10 different ingredients
- bring in 100 of an object - one of my children took in 10 towers, each made with 10 building blocks
- draw a picture of what you will look like when you are 100 years old
- draw a picture and write about what you would do if you had $100
Thursday, February 9, 2012
100 Days of School
This week marked the 100th day of school for my children. For kindergartners, there is always much anticipation and excitement around the day. Here is a quick list of 100th day activities that my children have enjoyed over the past 6 years.