- 100 day crown - usually with tally marks around the outside adding up to 100
- snack mix made with 10 pieces of 10 different ingredients
- bring in 100 of an object - one of my children took in 10 towers, each made with 10 building blocks
- draw a picture of what you will look like when you are 100 years old
- draw a picture and write about what you would do if you had $100
Thursday, February 9, 2012
This week marked the 100th day of school for my children. For kindergartners, there is always much anticipation and excitement around the day. Here is a quick list of 100th day activities that my children have enjoyed over the past 6 years.